100,000 supporters, one airport
In 2013 we set out with one mission, campaign for extra capacity at Heathrow Airport.
In 2011, the Government set up the Davies Commission, to decide where to expand airport capacity in the South East. For us, the choice was a no-brainer - Heathrow needed an extra runway.
Heathrow is at the heart of the local West London and Thames Valley community. Supporting over 100,000 jobs directly and indirectly related to the airport within 25 miles - we want that community to continue to thrive!
We represent the thousands of local residents who want to secure the livelihood for themselves and their local communities, which depend on Heathrow.
Click here for a map of where our supporters live.
Interesting, how can I find out more?
Fantastic - how do I get involved?
We'd love you to join us to help secure a bright future for Heathrow! Simply fill in the form below and you'll receive:
- Up-to-date news on Heathrow and the wider aviation and travel sector
- Participate in our online events with industry stakeholders
- Join our community events in the west London and Thames Valley area
- You can also request materials to get stuck in with your own campaigning at home
- Follow us on social media for the latest campaign news
Join Back Heathrow Today
GOAL: 16 signatures